Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Strawberry Shortcake

Multi colored hair has been popping up everywhere and I am a strong supporter! I love that girls are embracing their wacky sides and everything from ombre to green and purple hair can be found walking down Spring St. A few months back I indulged in this colorful trend and got myself some pink hair. Once i looked in the mirror I felt as if I was born to be pink, and was truly in my natural state. I'm hoping do go pink again this weekend, just waiting for the rain to stop so I don't get caught in a storm and tint my clothes pink.

Here is a video from the free people blog where they use tons of colored extensions (perfect for those who are a little trepidatious about taking the plunge and reaching for some Manic Panic) and fishtail braid them creating an awesome look:

p.s. don't worry! even permanent color only last a few weeks



Here are a few more photos of amazing colorful hair:













1 comment:

  1. These two blog posts together are good. I like the energetic tone and all the pics. maybe try some video at some point too. And don't forget to hyperlink to other stories. etc.

    good

    B

    ReplyDelete